• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Highway 330 closed

just showed this to my 3 year old and asked him "how are they going to get through?" and he said "JUMP IT"... i think im in big trouble.....

I was thinking the same thing... uphill slope's not too bad, just put in a ramp to help with the jump, with really tall goal posts bracketing the road on the other side so you know where to land...

With my current 4.56's and 31's, I just might make it!

On a side note, that sucks... 330 was closed for improvements and repairs last year, and it seems like it just reopened... sigh.

I was thinking the same thing... uphill slope's not too bad, just put in a ramp to help with the jump, with really tall goal posts bracketing the road on the other side so you know where to land...

With my current 4.56's and 31's, I just might make it!

On a side note, that sucks... 330 was closed for improvements and repairs last year, and it seems like it just reopened... sigh.

IIRC 330 was only closed for a few weeks for the planned repairs. This stuff will take a little longer to fix. I wonder if yesterdays rain caused more damage.

IIRC 330 was only closed for a few weeks for the planned repairs. This stuff will take a little longer to fix. I wonder if yesterdays rain caused more damage.

Well all I know is it was closed when I needed it to get to SoCalFest... and for a while before that, too, I think...

I hope they get it fixed up soon!

Back