• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey!

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
party1:

Just wanted to say Hey.

Hope you all are doing well. Any of you guys ever have an open passenger seat give me a heads up..

Still Driving the stocker around.. with no intent to lift it. For now.

Anyhoot.. dude.. I saw a thread that said Nick/SCott Fab.. is that a thing?

party1:

Just wanted to say Hey.

Hope you all are doing well. Any of you guys ever have an open passenger seat give me a heads up..

Still Driving the stocker around.. with no intent to lift it. For now.

Anyhoot.. dude.. I saw a thread that said Nick/SCott Fab.. is that a thing?

Dave! I think it's time to get a good ol fashion TSF campout planned!

And the nick/Scott fab is a joke.. I have a decent size shop now.. But I'm about as good at fabrication as I am dieting!

Dave! I think it's time to get a good ol fashion TSF campout planned!

And the nick/Scott fab is a joke.. I have a decent size shop now.. But I'm about as good at fabrication as I am dieting!

When the weather improves, I will get you all over for a BBQ. I am down in Tualatin now, so hopefully thats a better drive :)

I see the stuff you post on facebook from time to time, your rig is looking awesome.

Scott's the owner

I'm the operator?:D

Dave I always have an open seat, mostly because nobody loves me.

you are more then welcome.

:wave: Dave.

Funny, I was just watching a video from way back of us on Airplane hill with Rod. Those were some fun trips!

LOL, I was too, the one with Jake Spotting. Funny thing is.. I am teaching my oldest boy how to drive right now.

Jake is almost as tall as me too.

Its been a while. I will have to check the staging area and see if I can tag a long on a run.

I miss my jeep.

Back