• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey everyone. Im in need of some help

tribal_4x4

NAXJA Forum User
So I know its been forever since I've been on here but I recently received a cherokee on 33s for free. It does need a little cosmetic work though and I was hoping people would have some things laying around they would like to sell. I am in need of a driver and passenger front doors off of a 84-96 cherokee. Doors must have ZERO dents with black door handles and side mirriors (NO CHROME) and power windows and door locks. I do not care what color the actual door is. Need stock front and rear bumpers with brackets and hard ware off of an 84-96 cherokee preferably black in color buck not picky about chrome for the bumpers and must have no dents at all. And finally a complete front header panel/ front clip off of an 84-96 cherokee. Nothing broken or cracked and color does not matter. Let me know what you have and how much you would like to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I respond to my email really fast [email protected] or just talk to me here. Oh and I live in roseville so anywhere close to here would be great

I have a set of bumpers. Both Black and straight. i did setup the rear with a set of tow hooks for light duty recovery since they are mounted to the stock brackets.. Make an offer.
DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0873.jpg

Back