• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help fund a lobbyist

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
Once we all get settled in after the elections I would like to propose we send a donation to help support the lobbyist for the AZOHVC. Thinking $100 or $200 if possible. We currently have $~1100 in our account and havent spent a dime of it since crappynamefest in October.

Anyone second? Comments?

I thought we spent a few on the bbq area and a deposit on the dinner. Who cares... we did a good job and made money for situations just like this.

I think $250 is about right...Kraker who would we talk to with national to see if they would be willing to match it?

I'll send the $250 in the next couple days thorugh paypal. Yeah we did spend some money in Sedona....have just been a little preoccupied with the baby being due in less than a month now...got the last two events confused.

Money ($250) has been sent. I had to do an echeck so it may take a day or two to clear.

For some reason the debit card was giving me an error message saying that they could not verify the billing address for the card? I checked the pdf statement of the bank account online and it was that same as what was listed in paypal?

Back