• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello Every

Thank you for the info I was kinda of looking for that kind of information I some time over think (build) and should just look at want I already have lol

Other's on here have more experience with DD on bigger axles then I do and I've never done a v8 swap either. However DD and light wheeling should not need ton's. With the advances in shaft strength I've changed how I think about the stock axles on an xj. I've been here a long time and seen a lot of different things work and not work. I use to think the only way to make big tires live was with bigger axles. Over the years I have learned that what use to work doesn't have to be the solution now days. You are starting off right in my opinion and asking and researching.

Well did some home work I am going to run Ried racing knuckle's with Dana 44 outer free spine hubs RCV axles to match inner and outer 30 spine inner ARB Air locker so I can add my onboard air set up I have wanted and PSC or AGR ram asst steering I also think I am going to switch my brakes to hydro boost conversion as well...

Back