• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having babies

westvirginia24976

NAXJA Forum User
My wife got an interesting post on facebook. It had to do with the amount of pain during childbirth and the amount of pain from a kick to the groin for a man. The post goes on to compare with regards to the willingness to go through the pain again. It seems as though women agree after about a year that they want to have another baby. Respondents for the male species have determined that they do not wish to have another kick to the groin. Draw your own conclusions.

A kick to the groin has zero positive results....

A stupid apples vs oranges statement, in my eyes... typical facebook dribble.

Some stupid shit is funny, and i would agree to dissagree, but your the one saying i need a kick in the nuts... maybe YOU should laugh a little? Maybe some laughing yoga?

I just loaded up a comical youtube video of my own choosing, so we are all laughing now, and life can go on!

Some stupid shit is funny, and i would agree to dissagree, but your the one saying i need a kick in the nuts... maybe YOU should laugh a little? Maybe some laughing yoga?

I just loaded up a comical youtube video of my own choosing, so we are all laughing now, and life can go on!

I'm nowhere near that serious.

Meh....been kicked in the balls plenty of times. With modern medicine childbirth itself can be almost painless. The time before and after can be pretty bad though.

Have you ever considered modifying your approach toward women?
Never been kicked in the stones by a woman. It always happened either with my buddies either goofing around or playing sports or one of the kids just being kids.

Back