• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having a weird issue with the site

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
I'm having a weird issue with the NAXJA site. When I click on a thread it opens just fine, but when I use the "go back one page" arrow at the top of my screen it never goes back with one click. When I click the arrow just once, the "go forward one page" icon appears, but the page never changes, so I have to double-click to go back. I know, it's not a life-threatening thing but I figured I'd ask anyway since I almost always forget I need to double-click :roll:

I only have this issue on NAXJA, no other pages do this. I run Firefox for my browser, is this an issue on this site?

i run chrome and this happens to me too, I think it has something to do with the chat app. it loads after the page loads so you hit back once and it takes you back to the page you're actually on, then back again and then it goes back one page.

just my theory, but i've just learned to deal with it.

I shut down the chat option in my control panel and later noticed the problem had disappeared but didn't put the two together in my head. Thanks for helping me realize the tie!

Back