• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone used this SYE ?

98HOGG

NAXJA Forum User
did some searching and found this SYE, never have heard of this company before - but the price is right :thumbup:

http://www.performanceoffroadcenter.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=8040

also, thinking while im at it of adding 1-2" coil spacers on top of my 3" bds coils up front and than adding a 1-2" shackle in the rear. I have fixed bds lcas (16 1/8"), stock ucas and stock trac bar, will they give me any trouble if i try to install the coil spacers and the shackle?

back in the PORC was always the cheapest price I could find. Alot of folks use them. Serious offroad on here has it for 145$ though, 25$ cheaper, and he is a supporting vendor so something to consider. His is rugged ridge I think?

back in the PORC was always the cheapest price I could find. Alot of folks use them. Serious offroad on here has it for 145$ though, 25$ cheaper, and he is a supporting vendor so something to consider. His is rugged ridge I think?

How is the rugged ridge one ? And is that still the 32 spline HD ?

I didnt know PORC was that bad! OMG well never mind looks like run the other way.

As for serious offroad, i dont see a reason not to use a vendor, especially if his price is the lowest on the Web to boot, ive been pointing folks in that direction lately. I think he has it posted in vendors specials.

I'm definitely going with theres, I'm just not sure if its a good SYE or not. I heard everyone loves the AA

Back