• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Had to share this!!!!!!

Rear axles are differant....

In that, say a yuppie breaks his rear axle, goes to a shop, and gets a price for them to repair it.... price is easily above 500$, and said yuppie WILL NOT, be found in the junkyard getting dirty.... All of a sudden $500 d35 ad hits craigslist... EASY MONEY.

Dont hate the player, hate the game! Dude may get a couple joke txt's, but someone will probably buy that axle, and pay his price.... who's laughing now?

Rear axles are differant....

In that, say a yuppie breaks his rear axle, goes to a shop, and gets a price for them to repair it.... price is easily above 500$, and said yuppie WILL NOT, be found in the junkyard getting dirty.... All of a sudden $500 d35 ad hits craigslist... EASY MONEY.

Dont hate the player, hate the game! Dude may get a couple joke txt's, but someone will probably buy that axle, and pay his price.... who's laughing now?

bahaha.....

That is pretty funny though that he wants $500 for a D35. D35s just make me cringe. Considering you can buy, regear, and put a D44 under your jeep for under $500. Gotta love the internet.

A construction guy laughs at people who pay a drywaller to fix a hole in the drywall.... but not everyone knows how to patch drywall.... or swap axles.... or even work on vehicles AT ALL... Do you do your own dental work?

I know how to patch drywall and swap axles and I don't pay ripoff rates to have anyone do either :gee:

I am going to text him and wish him luck ripping some sucker off

A construction guy laughs at people who pay a drywaller to fix a hole in the drywall.... but not everyone knows how to patch drywall.... or swap axles.... or even work on vehicles AT ALL... Do you do your own dental work?

I don't get where your coming from?? You keep talking about work. He's not selling labor or knowledge, he's selling a part. I understand that if you don't have the knowledge and/or tools to do a job you pay for someone that does.
But one's inability to do a job has nothing to do with the value of the tools, equipment or parts to do the job.

Last edited:
And i think you have a twisted view on 'value'.
Just because something costed you $200 at the junkyard, doesnt mean it cannot be worth more.... think dana 60's... if someone buys one for $250, and sells it for $1000, whats it worth? $250 or $1000? I say $1000. What someone paid for something, isnt 100% of the value.

Free market, and all that jazz. At this point, i hope he sells it to some sucker, just so you guys got your panties in a twist over nothing.

Dog with human eyes I'm guessing.
To me it looks slightly discontent but to lazy to do anything about it.

Last edited:
Back