• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Job Sierra Chapter!

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
This was posted on NAXJA's Facebook:

I wanted to give a HUGE thank you to the San Jose chapter of NAXJA, who I encountered on the Slick Rock Trail this last weekend. I became terribly heat sick on Saturday afternoon, and it was becoming a serious medical issue. A man named Tim from San Jose gave me a lift in his red XJ, getting me to my camp site where I was able to get cooled off and hydrated, before getting any more ill. The couple in the rig behind his were quick to get me liquids, tried their best to cool me down, and calmed my mounting hysteria. I wish I had been able to thank them more, but I was so sick at the time. Now that I've returned, I just had to reach out to someone and say THANK YOU. It could have been a really bad situation down in that canyon, but Tim and his caravan of XJs truly saved the day. I hope you have a way of sending my most sincere appreciation to the appropriate people. I will always be thankful for running into NAXJA members on the trail!

Best,

Jessica Anderson

Nice job Mr Tim! You are the man!!

awesome

Knucklehead_61 FTMFW!

(too bad that Bryan C. got stuck with her boyfriend - hahahahahaahaha)

Great job Tim and others! I was not even aware that any of this happened. It is selfless good deeds, without seeking recognition or award that is a true sign of good character.

Tim just wanted to know where the closest Taco Bell was and thought she might know. It had been over 24 hours since he had his last Doritos Taco. Those withdrawals are tough.

what most of you don't know is that my awesome driving skills made her :puke:eek:ut the passenger door!

in her defense she was sicker than a dog from heat exhaustion.
my fast driving back to their camp didn't help settle her stomach apparently!
i am glad to hear she is ok now.

Tim you are even more my hero now that you saved a damsel in distress :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back