• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOT LIGHTS? FULL MOON NIGHT JEEPIN

manifoldcookindad

NAXJA Forum User
GOT Adventure? Ever done Night Jeepin?

Im craving to take 10 - 20 rigs on several full moon night jeepin trips over 11,000-13,000 feet. Let the FULL MOON guide us down RED CONE, WEBSTER PASS, TWIN CONE, Wheeler Lake, Kingston Peak and Mosquito Pass to name a few.

Obviously with very deep snow levels this year, we will have to wait til mid JULY for Red CONE, Webster Pass, Radical Hill, Middle Fork of the Swan, North Fork of the Swan, Georgia Pass and SOB Hill. Can you imagine that first drop off on RED CONE with only the FULL MOON guiding us down!!! WOW!!

For those of you that are not familiar with RED CONE. Check out my video on www.youtube.com search redneckdadnco ... thats me..then search Red Cone Decent.. ENJOY!!!...then subsribe...hehe..after all its JEepin season.

Im thinkin stay down lower elevations for June full moon. But MID JULY, August and September its ABOVE TIMBERLINE FULL MOOON NIGHT RUNS.

More specific dates / times will follow shortly...but check your calendars for FULL MOON DATES.. Typically 3rd week / weekend of the month is FULL MOON.

SO... GOT LIGHTS? better gitchusum!!!

Let me know your thoughts!!

Its FULL MOON NIGHT WHEELIN TIME,
Charlie

Last edited:
Smoke bowl, calm down, and lets try this again. :D

I've got rock lights for a reason, I'm way down for some night wheeling.

He's not yelling. He's just excited about wheeling.
We need more excited about wheeling exclamation points around here and less my dad can beat up your dad exclamation points, in my opinion.

I'll beat up both of your dads.

Back