• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good shop for oil change and tire rotaion in Southern COS

Rob Patterson

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a good trust worthy shop to do an oil change (synthetic if reasonable) and tire rotation without harassing my wife or trying to push un-necessary services on her WJ. I'm in Iraq right now, otherwise I would do this myself. The closer to Hancock and South Academy the better.

Thanks,
Rob

If she can wait till Sunday afternoon and buys the oil/filter...I'll do it at my place. No charge, you've got more important stuff to be concerned about.

Good job Frank!:yelclap: I would bet it would be better for a local NAXJA member to do it, rather than a shop.

Also Thank you for your service Rob! :patriot:

I am always hiding............. down here that is, everything is always up there.........:dunno:

Frank,
Thanks for the offer; I'll check with my wife and see if Sunday is a good day. I appreciate the support of the members and I can't wait to actually do some wheeling when I return.

Thanks,
Rob

X2! Stay safe and we will see you when you get back!! :patriot:

Thanks for the support!
I want to have some fun when I get back. I hope to have some leave in April; I plan to drop off my jeep at a shop and have my axles installed. So when I return home early this summer I'll be ready to wheel.

Thanks,

Thank you Frank. I really appreciate the help from you and your son. It makes my wife feel better that there are good people around if she needs the help. I hope I can return the favor sometime.
The timing works out great since she starts working down in Pueblo this next week.

Back