• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to Co for work

Hello to my Co brothers! This Arizona boy is headed to Fort Collins. I'm a pipe fitter and needless to say work is extremely slow at home so I am hitting the road. I have a job lined up starting Monday. I'm looking for some help finding a campground to park my travel trailer at. I will be working near the intersection of Harmony Rd and Ziegler Rd in Fort Collins.

Does anyone know of a campground/RV park near there (hopefully not very expensive).

TIA
James
stewie

There is a nice quiet campground just west of I-25 at Hwy 34 (Loveland Exit). They have tons of shade trees and it is always nice and clean. Nice people. They don't put up with a bunch of drunks and crap.

It will be maybe a max of 15 minutes from work. Just hop on I-25 and head north.

http://www.lovelandrvresort.com/

It seems that Cheyenne Frontier days has screwed me over. I guess after this stay ends tonight I will be pavement boondocking it until the next reservation I could get at a different CG on Saturday. Good times.

Hey Stewie......... I know a local guy with a killer MJ trailer and Wildernest topper all fixed up for sweet accomodations on the go...... perfect for a fella in your apparent nomadic situation.....

'Grin..... you can take it from here. (nudge-nudge) :D

Hello to my Co brothers! This Arizona boy is headed to Fort Collins. I'm a pipe fitter and needless to say work is extremely slow at home so I am hitting the road. I have a job lined up starting Monday. I'm looking for some help finding a campground to park my travel trailer at. I will be working near the intersection of Harmony Rd and Ziegler Rd in Fort Collins.

Does anyone know of a campground/RV park near there (hopefully not very expensive).

TIA
James
stewie

Let me take a WILD guess and say that you're working on the Avago Building 4 Expansion :D

There are quite a few guys up in this area. We don't seem to get together much and socialize, but I am sure we can remedy that when you hit town. Maybe we can have an impromptu M&G. I can loan you a good book on the trails in Norco. Heck, I can put you to work helping me work on vehicles in trade for BBQ and Beer.

Give a call when you hit town.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927

Back