• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

go Redbirds!

XJ Dreamin'

NAXJA Forum User
Cards are up 2 to 1. Thththththt! Bite me everyone who said they wouldn't make it :D

I am on cloud nine today. Go whirrrrrrrly birds. What a series this is turning out to be.

Ben H said:
I am on cloud nine today. Go whirrrrrrrly birds. What a series this is turning out to be.

Reyes tonight?

Carpenter is one hell of a pitcher, he did us well last night. Suppan will hold them down if it doesnt rain.

Hey what is you all's input on the smudge on Roger's hand in game 2?

Ben H said:
Carpenter is one hell of a pitcher, he did us well last night. Suppan will hold them down if it doesnt rain.

Hey what is you all's input on the smudge on Roger's hand in game 2?

Same as the shortstop who dropped the line drive to try for the double play, and Inge when he sidled out into Rolen after fudging the throw home. All illegal, sure, but you give it try just to see if you can sneak it by. If the Cards had started hitting Rogers after he washed his hands it might mean something. As it turned out, nobody could hit him anyway.

XJ Dreamin' said:
All illegal, sure, but you give it try just to see if you can sneak it by.

So what you're saying, is that Kenny Rogers is a gambler?

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Lawn Cher' said:
So what you're saying, is that Kenny Rogers is a gambler?

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

He should have held that hand close to the vest instead of letting it daggle in the wind for all to see. Pretty lame try for someone that good.

That guy last night, now. He was a piece of work, talkin' up about how he was gonna throw heat at Pujols and see if Albert could hit it...sucka couldn't even hit the plate. He's outta there!

We got the DVR set to 'MLB Baseball' but we won't be home tonight until 20:00. If they're losing we'll just watch it from there. If they're winning then we'll fire up the replay and watch the whole thing.

I am not really a baseball fan but I like watching the final of the world series, game 6 was just awesome. I totally forgot about game 7 being on friday though because of the rain out? So, I missed the entire game by the time I realized it was on grr.

Back