• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

geocaching?

I've been meaning to get back into caching because of the 4x4 prospect.

I have a travelbug I started 2 years ago that's over in europe now.

It is alot of fun they are all over the 4x4 trails here. we found 3 on the way to bill moore lake last weekend. (didnt make it all the way to the lake)

I am starting to think about placing some caches of my own as I explore this summer.

That looks interesting..I will see if I can take a day off and come up for it.

We found one in Moab over the weekend (the only one that was close enough to where we were without having to change routes)

jwtrapper said:
We tried finding the cache that is on Chinamans but didn't have any luck with it. Caching and Jeeps go hand in hand.

I went and hiked to the site where the Chinamans cache was supposed to be, that was very bad for a flat low lander....

I see that they have new cords for it, but no one's found it yet...

Jeeps and caches do go hand in hand. But around here there's not enough caches or places to Jeep....

JEONLYEP said:
I went and hiked to the site where the Chinamans cache was supposed to be, that was very bad for a flat low lander....

I see that they have new cords for it, but no one's found it yet...

Jeeps and caches do go hand in hand. But around here there's not enough caches or places to Jeep....
If anyone needs to come to the Geostash event its you.

I was actually thinking of you when we designed this.

DrMoab said:
If anyone needs to come to the Geostash event its you.

I was actually thinking of you when we designed this.

What are you trying to say here?

Not too sure that I'm in love with your tone....

It's only 817 miles for me to attend...........

I tried the new cords for the chinamans one and we had 6 of us looking for it with no luck. Thats a great spot for a cache but I don't think its just not there any more.

How did you get your stat bar to work? I tired to post the link but its not working.

JEONLYEP said:
What are you trying to say here?

Not too sure that I'm in love with your tone....

It's only 817 miles for me to attend...........
What tone? :D Seriously...when we decided to do this I was thinking of the geo-jeepers I know. You were the first one i thought of.

817 miles? Is that all? Sheesh I do that in a day all the time. :D

DrMoab said:
What tone? :D Seriously...when we decided to do this I was thinking of the geo-jeepers I know. You were the first one i thought of.

817 miles? Is that all? Sheesh I do that in a day all the time. :D

Well, you are the one that got me into this game/sport/hobby, so if I think of Geo-Jeepers I think of you..... But enough of the lovefest....

But you get paid for your driving....

Let's figure just $3 a gallon. And talk nice of my truck and say 8 miles a gallon. $0.37 a mile, $306.38 one way. Plus all of my fundage has been spent on the Jeep upgrades that have been happening this year.

But maybe if there's a Intermountain Geostash Challenge II

:wierd:

Back