• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FYI: Vendors attending

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
We will be honored with a few of the supporters of this great club, which is a great chance to save shipping on items you're needing to order.

Those in attendance that i'm aware of are our very own Brian Ho, HD Offroad Engineering, Brian is also offering a 10% discount for orders and of course he's hand delivering.

Also, Rusty from Rusty's Off Road will be wheeling with us for the weekend. I've talked to Rusty and he's bringing me some stuff up, so if you're needing heavy stuff that cost alot to ship, again big savings.

Thirdly, Jason from Rough Country will be in attendance again this year. I know he's bringing beer for alot of us, but he can also bring any RC product that you 'need'.

This is a great chance to put faces to names of the guys that build the things that we need to build our rigs, and also a chance to support those who support us.

Fore 'leaving for WF in 22 days!' Wheeler

BUMP.

Sorry to hear, FullsizeXJ will not be attending, however NOW is the time to get your orders into the other vendors to save shipping.

WHOOOOOOP, WHOOOOOOP!!! WINTERFEST IS IN 2 DAYS FOR ME!!!

Back