• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:Stereo System

Krazors001

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to get rid of my System as it is too much for me. It is 2 12" Audiobahn Flame Q's in a Ported box. They also come with 2Sony Xplod Mono Amplifiers. The amps are rated for 1600watts maximum each and 900 watts RMS. This is a beautiful system but I have grown tired of the lack of space in my trunk. I am looking to get $400 o.b.o. so as I can buy a new amp and pay for some of the materials that I got to build my new enclosure. PM me or shoot me an email [email protected] Local pickup only. Willing to meet for pickup if need be.

The stereo is still for Sale. I am also adding a 1 Farad Stinger Capacitor to the Sale.

Also, I want to get rid of some of the Spare wheels and tires that I have around my garage:

I have a set of 5 Cragar 343 Chrome Wheels Mounted and Balanced with Goodyear Wrangler GSA's in 30"x9.5"R15. The spare tire has never touched the ground and the rest have more 85%, if not higher left on them.

5 Goodyear Wrangler GSA's. The tires have well under 10,000 miles on them and the Spare again is brand new. I just paid $145 for the spare at the end of last fall. Asking $250 for these.

I also have 3 factory steel wheels. Going to use the 4th as a Spare. Asking $75 for these o.b.o.

Want to get enough to pay for some new tires. Willing to consider any trades on anything. Looking to get some BFG All-terrains or something comparable.

Krazors001 said:
5 Goodyear Wrangler GSA's. The tires have well under 10,000 miles on them and the Spare again is brand new. I just paid $145 for the spare at the end of last fall. Asking $250 for these.

Forgot to mention these are 225/75R15s

Krazors001 said:
I have a set of 5 Cragar 343 Chrome Wheels Mounted and Balanced with Goodyear Wrangler GSA's in 30"x9.5"R15. The spare tire has never touched the ground and the rest have more 85%, if not higher left on them.
Realized that I didn't mention an asking price for these either. $500 o.b.o. This price includes meeting within a reasonable distance, preferably within 150 miles round trip. Will ship if buyer wants to pay for it.

Back