• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS:IRO Track bar, AR-23 wheels, 8.25axle, d30lp axle, cal cat, RE shocks, pitman arm

chasdb

NAXJA Member 3643
NAXJA Member
Getting my new axles in so getting rid of old gear. Will get pictures up sometime this weekend. Plan to go to the OC meet and greet this coming week so may be able to bring items to the meet if my jeep is back on the road. First come/ pay gets it, not holding stuff forever. If you want something post or pm me. I'm in Fullerton 91fwy and Euclid.

Iron Rock Offroad double shear track bar kit used 1.5 years good bushings with one spare new bushing. 3.5-7" lift. I changed to a straight track bar with high steer $110

5x American Racing AR-23 aluminum wheels. 15x7 std 3.75 backspace, 5 on 4.5 pattern for a Cherokee alittle rock rash on a couple rims (just scratched the lip) and clear coat is hazy. I changed lug pattern to 5 on 5.5 so don't need these $160

Complete 8.25 29 spline rear axle out of my 2000 with 180xxx miles. 3.55 open gears, brake cables, braided brake line, old ubolts and plates included. $175 No carrier brake on the 8.25 so get a Spartin and 4.56 and go wheel it.

d30 low pinion 3.55 open, good brakes, swapped the passenger side upper mount to a custom Rock Krawler bracket, can change it back to stock if needed $75 as is $100 if I change bracket. Complete with calipers, rotors, knuckles, drag link and tie-rod all stock.

new Napa Cal catalytic converter #81515 for 96-97 4.0L 2.5" $120

Rubicon Express monotube shocks, no leaks probably 3 yrs old, comfortable for a daily driver, too soft for any fast wheeling 5" lift, front and rear $50

11" Bilstein 5150 fixed reservoir shocks $100 pair

XJ pitman arm $10

Parts I need: SJ Wagoneer pitman arm, 99+ late model intake manifold

Interested in the RE shocks and the trackbar.

Still available?

yes, still available

my phone number 714- two four zero 9913

Updates:

d30 low pinion 3.55 open, good brakes, swapped the passenger side upper mount to a custom Rock Krawler bracket, can change it back to stock if needed $75 as is $100 if I change bracket. Complete with calipers, rotors, knuckles, drag link and tie-rod all stock.

11" Bilstein 5150 fixed reservoir shocks $100 pair

XJ pitman arm $10

Iron Rock Offroad track bar SOLD

American Racing AR-23 aluminum wheels. SOLD

Complete 8.25 TRADED

catalytic converter SOLD

Rubicon Express monotube shocks SOLD

Parts I need: SJ Wagoneer pitman arm,
99+ late model intake manifold TRADED FOR [/QUOTE]

Hey Charles, I'll take the pitman arm, if you still have it. Thanks.

:D Thanks guys, everything but the Bilstein 5150 sold and gone. Now I can order both driveshafts!

Back