• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Hi Lift recovery Kit, RE SYE, Rusty's Stuff + more

490Chaser

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I'm finally selling the XJ due to financial reasons and I am unloading some new and used parts. All prices are shipped via paypal or other methods. If you live in Columbus, GA I can sell locally for a discount of the shipping price.

I have some used 3 " lift Pro Comp ES 3000 shocks. about 2 years and light wheeling on them. Been sitting in garage with the rest of these parts for about 3 years. 15.5" compressed and 24.5" extended. $75 shipped

Used Hi Lift Off Road Recovery Kit. Check out the pics below (if I can get them to post), everything has a little wear on it. Missing the bolts (a dollar at hardware store) So I'm adding a 1" D ring. $50 Shipped

Used 30Ft x 2" Pro Comp recovery strap. Good shape, $25 shipped Without the Hi Lift or $20 with the kit (it all fits in the bag!)

Used Warn D ring Shackle. Good shape, $35 Shipped

New RE SYE... Can't remember if it's an AA from RE or if they made thier own. $65 Shipped

New Rusty's extended U bolts... can fit 2 AALs, about 1" longer than stock. for 4 - $18 Shipped

New Rusty's Brake Line drop bracket kit. $9 Shipped

Used Track Bar Drop Bracket. $18 Shipped

Email me at 490Chaser@gmail for more info (faster) or PM (slower)

Thanks

Pics

Hopefully this works... it's been awhile.

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0014.jpg

Going on an exercise for 2 weeks starting on Sunday so lots of nibbles but no bites. Hit me up with an offer if you want something and I can ship the next day if you use paypal!

Got some people talking numbers but no one has bought anything. So here's the price drop:

ProComp Shocks: 65 Shipped

Hi Lift Recovery Set AND Recovery Strap: 65 Shipped

Warn Recovery Hitch: 30 Shipped

RE Hack n Tap SYE: 65 Shipped

Track bar Drop Bracket / New Rusty U Bolts: 15 Shipped

New Rusty Drop Brake Line Bracket: 8 Shipped

I'll take the recovery kit and warn hitch. just PM me woth the paypal address and i will send along with my shipping address. thanks. Larry

Recovery Kit (including recovey strap) and warn hitch sold!

Still Have Shocks, SYE, U-Bolts, Brakeline Drop, and Trackbar Drop. Merry Christmas!

All Items have been sold except for the new RE Hack n Tap, which is pending but still may be available for $65 shipped.

Thanks

Back