• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Full traction Crossmember/ transfer case skid

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Full traction crossmember transfer case skid Im looking to get rid of.. It has never been mounted, but has some scratches just from being moved from truck to garage and around the garage. Im only parting with it because it wont fit my jeep. I have a ba-10 in my jeep and the mounting holes dont line up.. It reatails for 389.99, I would like to get $250 or trade for another heavy duty skid in good condition that would fit my jeep or the DPG belly skid.

I dont have any pics of it at the moment but it looks like this...

http://full-traction.com/detail.php?MODELID=4&MAKEID=1&TYPEID=9&PRODUCTID=397&NOTES=

Possibly open to other trades aswell.

no, It has no mounts for any arms. I will post some pics as soon as I get them tonight.

Pending...........

SOLD!!!!

yea.... thanks to my comment.. i think i should get 10%
Actually, your comment had absolutely nothing to do with it alek21. :) (so can I get the 10% xtimmax?)

I saw this last night, saw where you were willing to trade for a DPG Bellyskid, said, hey, I have a DPG Bellyskid waiting to go back on that I'd be willing to trade for, I also have a bent and said looking crossmember from when I had no skid, was about to say something, but decided to keep reading and then I noticed that it said SOLD at the bottom....dang. :D Oh well, I just have redrill the mounting holes for the skid since the RK arms have forced it down a little lower than it was before.

Actually, your comment had absolutely nothing to do with it alek21. :) (so can I get the 10% xtimmax?)

pshh and where did you come into this conversation?? haha.. but its a tight skid. you will like it

Back