• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Fenders, mirrors, windows and more

mak191

NAXJA Forum User
97-01 XJ fenders. in good shape with light scratches from sitting around. One is burnt orange and one is dark green. $20 each, flares gone
2Ckv6bJ.jpg

iUdNBEx.jpg

97-01 XJ power mirrors, black. some light scuffs on outside but overall great condition. $20 for pair.
GSol4i4.jpg

87-96 door fixed vent windows. In great shape. rubber still good. I have a pair but only took a picture of one. off an 87 MJ. $20 for pair
tn8HU1d.jpg

Dana 30 HP diff cover. With hardware. $5
bLAqHJ7.jpg

97-01 Manual Door panels, with mirror switch. Need a little reinforcement with the arm rest but overall panel in great shape. $30 for pair
tncy1Gf.jpg

8AkA8dP.jpg

Kicker stereo. includes 11TS10L72 solobaric box (truck box so its compact), kicker amp with remote bass control, kicker wiring set with fuse block, distribution block, 3 kicker RCA cables and an extra Jensen Amp. $300 for all. Box alone cost almost 400 new.
U5yoDWA.jpg

ASrGFeX.jpg

All parts located in Carlsbad. If you need more pics just ask.

-Mike

If the mirrors are not already taken I am interested. I am also in San Diego.

Interested in door panels and mirrors.
deliver to socalfest?

Pending sale to Wiser on mirrors.
I'm not up to speed on NAXJA etiquette as far as post vs PM line, but Wiser PM'd me first. Chip Clip you are second. if this is against some written or unwritten rule please let me know.

pending sale on mirrors, and unfortunately I cannot deliver to socalfest.
Maybe someone down your way can pick them up for me. I need door panels.

Back