• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fs: bolt in 8.8, drop brackets, d30 diff cover and misc

proracedriver616

NAXJA Forum User
So im getting ready to put in my foolwidth hp d44 in the next couple weeks and need a few extra dollars to do so. I either have to regear my rear axle or ill just drop in a 9" my buddy has laying around if someone buys my 8.8. Also if there is interest ill sell my control arms and drop brackets and build long arms at the same time. So to start out im definately selling my ballistic fab. dana 30 front diff cover. Its brand new, never been outside, just painted and sitting on my empty d30 housing at my shop, all the bolts come with it and i can strip the paint off it or repaint it if you want $90

pics of diff cover about halfway down http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1017403&page=2

The bare housing is also fs. I bought this from seiler, he had already cut off the coil/control arm mounts and cut the inner c's to rotate them...i knocked the c's off and ground the welds smooth with the intention of sleeving the tubes...but never did. I have the axle housing, inner c's, knuckles, calipers+brackets, pads and rotors. Somebody come take it all for $50. Pics can be found in the above link

Now if anybody would be interested in fixed position lower control arms from rough country and drop brackets with all the hardware and instructions, ill sell these for $200 obo. These are kind of a tentative sale because they are still on my jeep and im not taking them off till i know i have them sold so i can turn around and put this money towards my long arms.

Another tentative sale is my rear axle, its a disc brake 8.8 out of a ford explorer. Its been completely rebuilt and regeared with motive gear 4.56 gears and the spider gears have all been welded solid, rebuilt the calipers when i put it in too. It has the ruffstuff specialties 8.8 kit which is hd spring perches/top plates/ubolts and their hd diff cover. The spring perches and top plates have 3 centerpin holes so the axle can be positioned +or- 1 inch from stock. This is currently under my jeep right now so if someone wants this they can drive the jeep with the axle in if they want...and this axle is going to stay under my jeep and get regeared to 4.88 to match my d44 if nobody wants to buy this. Its a straight bolt into your cherokee, all painted up nice and pretty, ill take $300obo for this.
So if anybody is interested let me know! thanks

seth

you can offer anything...the worst ill do is say no :)

I forgot to put on here that i also have two 14" travel fox 2.0 airshocks for sale, practically brand new, i bought them from a friend who went another direction with his project after only using them for a short perior, i let the nitrogen out of them so i could compress/extend them at will for mock-up purposes. First $200 takes these

And if you guys want pics of any of this stuff let me know, i can take some tomorrow at work where most of these parts are kept.

seth

The 8.8 is gone!

Still have the bare d30 housing/ballistic fab diff cover, control arm drop brackets (with instructions :laugh3:), and fox 2.0 air shocks are all still for sale. If anyone wants pics let me know.

seth

i try to price stuff to sell quick, it does me no good setting around, id rather sell it for a couple bucks less than have it set around for weeks/months. Ill ship the airshocks and diff cover if anybody outside of co springs area wants them but doesnt wanna drive for them. Ill do $175 on the airshocks picked up or $200 shipped anywhere. These are springs/shocks all in one, not just air filled shocks, the psi of nitrogen is your spring rate/ride height, and you can play with the ride by adding or subtracting oil too.

seth

Thanks again Seth,got it all bolted up and burned everything in place today.

Sweet, glad your happy man, im stoked too, got the arms all cleaned up this weekend...i think im putting my stock rear axle in temporarily to get my jeep at least driveable and putting the arms on next weekend.

seth

Back