• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 98 XJ Sport 4 door 120k mi 2" RE BB

loud0g40oz

NAXJA Forum User
It's a 98 Sport 4 door, 4.0, aw4, 231, 8.25, 120k miles. power windows/locks, no cruise, no hitch, cold ac. Chili Pepper Red/Gray cloth interior.

I bought it 100% stock, and added the following:

2" RE coil spacers/1.25 shackles with RE twin tubes and rear brake line. Basically a 2 inch RE BB with shackles instead of AALs in the rear.

30" BFG ATs...about 3500 miles on these. Mounted on stock 5 spoke steelies. Has lifetime alignment from Firestone.

factory tow hooks front/rear (3 hooks total)

factory 98 ZJ cd/tape player

AJ's 3/16 super rails, powdercoated flat black

tint on all glass but the windshield

new custom 2 1/4 catback with super turbo dynomax muffler, no tip

carsound cat

new cap/rotor/wires

It runs great, and hasn't given me any problems at all. Paint is good, a few nicks and dings here and there but nothing major. Everything works inside and out. It was used as a daily driver the entire time I have owned it. Good to go as is or will make a great base for an offroad build.

$5500

Pics coming tomorrow

Pics from when it was stock. Still looks the same, but 2" higher with some rock rails and 30s. Will try and post more pics this weekend if the Santiago fire moves a little further away from me.

Jeep-Side.jpg

Jeep-RearDriver.jpg

Jeep-Rear.jpg

Jeep-PassSide.jpg

Jeep-Headon.jpg

Jeep-FrontPass.jpg

Jeep-FrontDriver.jpg

Jeep-DriverSeat.jpg

Jeep-BackSeat.jpg

Jeep-Passenger.jpg

Jeep-RearInt.jpg

Back