• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 98 Red Cherokee 3.5" RE lift West Lafayette

purduexj

NAXJA Forum User
178k miles
-aw4
-231 t-case
-31" cooper stt's
-rubicon express 3.5" super ride lift
-rough country nitro shocks
-rubicon express adjustable track bar
-ZJ tie rod
-Yakima roof rack
-Flowmaster 50 series with a dump

Last week the water pump developed a leak and I stopped driving it. It will probably need a new radiator with the water pump. I was also in the middle of repairing some rust on the passenger side floor, all the rust is cut out and the patch panel is made I just can't drive it to my dad's to finish now. I have a rebuilt 231 with a 6 pinion planetary and a JB sye with a front drive shaft that needs to be put in, as well as ZJ rear disk brakes. The engine never over heated and runs great, and the trans shifts great. The AC works and blows cold, it just needs charged a couple times every summer. I don't have the time or the money to fix it right now, so I'm just trying to see what I can get out of it the way it sits. With gas and everything its getting too expensive. The best way to get a hold of me is at my email nrsheare at gmail.com, it goes straight to my phone.

Here is a pick of the floor right now
IMG_20110627_180840.jpg

These pics are from last year, but it looks the same
24000_119389698072788_1000000527675.jpg

24000_119389714739453_1000000527675.jpg

I'll trade you a rifle and 2 RC cars for it.......Kidding, wish i had the cash!

Ok, here's an update. Since posting this I have put a new cooling system in it, new water pump, t-stat, and csf 2 row radiator, I put a new brake line on it going to the back, and I fixed the floor. The only thing this Jeep needs is the new t-case installed, which I plan to do this weekend. I'm not in desperate need of selling this now, and I would be content keeping it if I can't get a good enough price for it.

With the rebuilt t-case and roof rack- $3000
With out- $2500 obo

PM Sent, I've still got it. I will try to get some updated pics this week. Also, I would consider trades for a car that gets decent gas mileage, preferably with a manual transmission.

Back