• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 2014 26' toy hauler Ocala, FL 34482

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my 2014 26' Forest River Toy Hauler. We've used it 3 times since we bought it last year but it's too big for my wife to handle if I can't go with.

Cargo hold is 58" wide at narrowest point (between counter and opposite wall) and is approximately 12 feet long depending on where you tie the load down.

Will sleep 4 in existing beds but there's enough room to put a cot or air mattress to sleep 1-2 more.

Electric awning, sound system with aux jack input. 3 burner gas stove, oven, micro, fridge and freezer.

Dry weight is 5200 # and cargo capacity is 2700# so it's just under 8K gross.

I owe $17,300...all I need is to get out from under it. So if you have cash then we can make the payoff and it's just a matter of the bank sending the title. If you can get the financing that's just as well.

It is located in Ocala, FL 34482 ZIP. I can/will deliver within 500 miles of Ocala for $1.25 a loaded mile.

Back