• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1994 BMW 325is (M Technic Package!)

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Full Name: Ted Wentz
Email: [email protected]
City, State, Zip: West Chester, PA 19380
Shipping: Pickup only
Price: 15,500

Description:
I am selling this for my boss! The information he gave me is as follows:

Clean, Reliable, Street Legal, and Fast!!

444816439_cTWeB-XL.jpg

444818965_XjF8B-XL.jpg

444816645_JRb8q-XL.jpg

444816333_iPQ4g-XL.jpg

444816498_wiSdD-XL.jpg

You are looking at a meticulously track-prepared 1994 325is M Technic. The M Technic is the rarest of all E36s, even rarer than the coveted 1995 M3 Lightweight. This example is completely street legal and daily drivable with its current PA inspection. All the body panels are original and the car has not been in any accidents I am aware of. The paint shines brightly and has always sported a healthy coat of wax since acquired. The rear seats/interior have been removed but the front interior/carpet remains. All removed interior parts are included.

I purchased this car in stock trim, save a B&B exhaust (still on the car). Today it has 115,XXX miles and is located near Philadelphia, PA. Most records since my ownership are available.

The majority of the modifications and maintenance were performed by Piper Motorsports and J&B Motors in Northern Virginia. She currently wears Yokohama R-compound tires (A032R) with 75% tread remaining.

Mods list:
• Diff’s Online 3.73 LSD with 30-60-90 lockup with polished gears (Redline fluid)
• StopTech front big brake kit (various street & race pads included)
• Stainless steel brake lines
• 17x8 OZ wheels
• M3 X-brace
• 4 point roll bar
• Red Sparco/Sabelt 5pt camlock harnesses (stock seat belts still functional)
• 1 Recaro SPG seat with VAC billet seat mounts & Recaro sliders
• BK fire extinguisher mount holding halon bottle
• Hardwired infrared Intercomp lap timer
• Airbags removed but included
• Momo suede steering wheel & BMW horn button
• Gauge package (oil temp, oil pressure, voltmeter, & JTD oil dist. block)
• Radio removed (speakers & changer remain)
• Turner Motorsports welded chassis braces
• Turner Motorsports oil-pan baffles
• Turner Motorsports adjustable sway bars
• Aluminum rear shock-tower mounts
• Bilstein Sport Dampers
• H&R Sport Springs
• Treehouse racing front-control arm bushings
• Reversed 96-99 M3 front strut-tower mounts for extra negative camber
• TC Kline delrin rear control arm bushings
• Powerflex “race” poly rear-subframe bushings (black)
• UUC red transmission mounts with reinforcement jackets
• UUC short-shift kit
• Ultimate Pedals (full-length throttle extension)
• Zionsville aluminum radiator

Spares Included: Water pump, radiator, belts, & thermostat

Original Parts Included but Uninstalled: BBS wheels, driver seat, air bags, rear seat belts, rear seats, trunk mat, front brakes, sway bars, springs, steering wheel, shift lever, radio unit, heated seat switches, & other misc. parts.

Recent Maintenance:
* Metal-impeller style waterpump
* Metal thermostat housing
* Replaced belts
* Replaced upper & lower radiator hoses
* Replaced tie-rods
* Replaced rear-lower control arms
* Replaced engine mounts
* Replaced power steering lines
* Replaced rear wheel bearings
* Replaced ignition coils
* Recent fuel filter replacement
* Recent oil change (Mobil 1 15-50)
* Recent coolant change (BMW)
* Recent transmission fluid change (Redline)
* Recent differential fluid change (Redline)
* Recent brake fluid change (ATE Blue)
* Recent power steering fluid change

M Technic Background:
M TECHNIC MODEL HISTORY

M Technic was a limited edition run of 150 1994 325is, built as a pre-production/test bed for the 1995 M3. In 1993, with development of the E36 M3 in full swing, the BMW Motorsport group released a heavily tweaked 325is. This car was called the M-Design Show Car, featured only as a prototype of the soon to come M3. But, since no one was sure if the new M3 would be released in the US, BMW was motivated to build the limited edition M Technic, molded directly after the prototype.

Each of the 150 units was outfitted with the luxury M3 front spoiler, M3 sport side skirts, M3 rear valence, M3 mirrors, and BMW Motorsport door handles. It was then sprayed with several coats of BMW's Alpine White paint. To help out in the handling area, the Motorsport gurus added M Technic suspension and 17", 2 piece, Motorsport wheels. On the inside, a black suede (Amaretta) and cloth upholstery laden with the Motorsport tri-color-fleck replaced the factory interior. A similar but toned down interior would later be used on the 1995 M3 Lightweight. Also added was the M-stitched steering wheel and M logo shift knob. Other standard features include on-board computer, heated seats, 200 watt 10 speaker premium sound system, and limited slip differential. Options included the M rear spoiler and stainless steel exhaust tips.

This is a great opportunity to have a clean, fun, and reliable track car that will beat many M3s when driven well. It would also be an excellent start for BMW CCA JP, Spec E36, and/or SCCA ITR/ITS racing. It would be impossible to duplicate this car for less than $20,000 +. Please let me know if you have any questions at [email protected] Thanks for looking!

VIN: WBABF3324REF45334

PRICE: $15,500

More photos here: http://share.shutterfly.com/view/flashShareSlideshow.jsp?sid=8AYuWzly2btmNT

WOW!!! That is NICEEEEE!!

I should go find out about a loan or something.... ;)

good luck with the sale, I'm guessing it will go quickly

The '94 Mtech is quite nice. Someone out there wants a '94 Mtech though. gl

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpage :)

please don't bump this too often... I really can't be going to apply for a loan... :D

aka, free bump i guess? :)

soo rick if this comes up missing dont tell the cops where i live cuz itll most likley be in my garage haha

Everytime I see a pretty white bimmer like this it makes me regret not picking up the m3 I could have gotten :bawl: Stupid Jeeps

Back