• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1786 Jeepspeed

Brendan_91XJ

NAXJA Member #1163
1786 has completed it's post race inspection from T&J Performance Center and we are actively working on the repairs and prep for next season. When we are all done the truck will be for sale. If you are interested please message us here or on FaceBook with your email address and we will send you the details. This has been a very reliable truck with 12 start / finish no DNF; 2014 5 races, 2013 5 races and 2012 2 races then we sidelined truck after first two races to rebuild truck from front to back.

Please look at "The Rebuild" album on our Team FaceBook page for pics of the truck during it's 8 month transformation.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.455895061096548.105136.453089891377065&type=3

2014 2nd in points championship
2014 3rd place finish Vegas to Reno
2013 4th in points championship
2013 Rookie of the Year

The asking price will be 19k-23k (price depends on final prep costs). We also have a custom built 505 race engine, FAST EZ 2.0 system and AW4 transmission for sale.

Thanks

I will say, a Jeepspeed can be very a joke of a build to a all out, "wow" build, and I have seen both in the last 2 years, and even the "joke" of a build winning races.

That being said, this Jeep is by far one of the Nicest ones I have ever seen in person! Very nice. Tube work is Awesome.

the fab work on this build is amazing, it was completely redone a couple seasons ago by the Sato brothers.

X 2 with what Robert said.
Only additional comment worth making is that even if you had the skills
and the most understanding wife in the world, the cost to build and replicate a
race jeep of this level would be enormous compared to a fraction of the cost (ask Cal or Robert) of buying this jeep that has all the bugs worked out and isn't beat to *hit.

Last but not least your dealing with a strait-up guy dealing with Brendan.

So much want, SOOOO little money. GLWS

You can't sell this! Who am I gonna buy takeoff parts from now brendan!?

Well, she is complete so no more changing out of axles, transmissions or engines. Depending on prep, we may have a set of springs for sale in a couple weeks, both could and leaf.

Specifications
1996 2 wheel drive 2 Door Jeep Cherokee
· 505 Performance 4.0 race engine, JBA header, MEFI 1 ECU, custom wiring harness, dyno tuning done by Powertrain Dynamics, F&B 62mm throttle body, CBR Jeep radiator with three 9” SPAL electric fans 625 cfm each
· Culhane built A999, TCS 2200 stall convert, Derale Hyper Cool Extreme trans cooler, Winters shifter, OC driveline custom drive shaft, Currie F9 with 5.43 gears, spooled and disc brakes
· Currie 2WD Beam, Clayton 4-link front Suspension, Currie Front Sway Bar, Front – KING 2.5 X 10 3 tube bypass Rear- KING 2.5 X 12 3 tube bypass, Fox 2” bump stop front and rear, Skyjacker JC60F front coil springs, Custom Deaver Leaf Springs
· 32 Gallon Jazz Fuel Cell, dual Walbro 255lph fuel pumps, Aeromotive fuel regulator, return fuel system
· Custom Dash with Speedhut Revolution Gauges; Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, AFR (uses Innovate Motorsports LC-2), Water Temp, Oil Temp, Transmission Temp
· PCI Icom Radio and PCI Comlink 6 Intercom, Lowrance 7” GPS, Twisted Stitch Seats on slide with 2 positions, Impact belts with Quick release shoulder latch, two 150 cfm Race Air Blowers
· 33 x 12.5 General Tire Red Letter Gabbers on ATX Mohave wheels ; Front set have 300 race miles, Rear set has 160 race mile, 4 spares with various miles on them
· Vision X LED Lights; 43” Xmitter Xtreme LED bar, two 6.5 Cannon LED, 20” EVO Prime LED bar
· The 2012 rebuild was done by Keith Sato who has built a three time champion XJ and a two time champion XJ prior to ours.

Spares; new alternator, new water pump, used steering box, used Currie link steering, OC driveline driveshaft, Deaver leaf springs from this season (3 races total with one re-arc after Bluewater Challenge), Skyjacker coil spring one complete race season

Well, she is complete so no more changing out of axles, transmissions or engines. Depending on prep, we may have a set of springs for sale in a couple weeks, both could and leaf.

let me get first shot at those if ya would, my buddy is lookin for a race pack.

Sorry guys spoke to soon, the spring will be staying with the truck as part of the spares package.

Back