• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 01 XJ Parts or whole

jdxj

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna sell my rig, part or whole not sure.

01 XJ needs some work, If someone wanted to put a lot of time and a little money with it it would be a decent trail rig, probley kinda past the DD days but i do drive it some. Honestly probley better to just use for parts to build another rig

has a good bit of rock rash.

needs a front bumper

Needs a new steering gear

Think the motor has bad head gasket( over heating issues)

hybrid cage not completeEXO is done just needs some finish welding on the inside and a few more braces.

home brew back bumper

Frnt D30 HP from a 99 XJ 4:56 lock rite locker
WJ Knuckles and custom built Hi steer Solid alum. diff cover
OTA trackbar mount and TB builder TB from TNT

$1500

Rear 8.25 with 4:56 and powertrax no slip locker
rough stuff cover
1 Spare shaft will work on either side
Shock mounts moved to top of axle for clearance and it allows stock length shocks

$500

Frame stiffeners from front of frame all the way to the rear spring mounts

TNT long arm kit with belly pan
$600

7.5 RE coils
$75

4.5 RE leaf packs
$150

1.5 Lift shackles
$75

All metal 3 row radiator
$100

FF dynamics triple threat electric fan setup
3 electric fans and cowls and temp switch
$200

AW4 tranny is good
$200

231 Tcase is good with RE hack and tap and front driveshaft conversion
$200

Mickey's MTZ's 35x12.5 on black rock crawlers 2 are about 50%
2 are about 20%
and I have a MT spare in good shape 60% but doesn't match
$400

Prefer to sell the whole rig but if it doesn't sell pretty quick i may part it out
but not gonna tear it down for the small stuff unless the big stuff sells first.

Will sell the whole rig for $4000

would consider trades for a stockish clean XJ

Located in Falcon area, East of CO springs
JD (719)313-0005

Last edited:
JD - Do you have any front shocks youre parting off of it? I'm in desparate need of a set.

Thanks,
Jim

JD - Do you have any front shocks youre parting off of it? I'm in desparate need of a set.

Thanks,
Jim
You are totally not hitting craigs enough
I picked up a set of proper 10" travel bilsteins for the front of the 97 yesterday for $60

Up near you lol

You are totally not hitting craigs enough
I picked up a set of proper 10" travel bilsteins for the front of the 97 yesterday for $60

Up near you lol

I just have literally no time to scour CL enough. The RS5000 shocks that I've got on their now are shaking the fillings out of my teeth and are about 6" too short on the droop.

7.5" lift
And the shocks I will sell if I part it!
They are just procomp 5000s

OK well let the part out begin, Cage is gone as well as fenders
Pretty much everything else is up for grabs, make me an offer.
I plan to rebuild this rig but its gonna be full with axles and probley a motor swap and total rebuild.

So prettymuch everything is going most of the interior, seats motor, tranny, tease, Driveshafts axles pretty much all of it

Gonna keep the long arms and belly pan but not sure about the springs yet probley sell for the right price. 4.5 RE leafs with 1.5 Tera flez shackles, 7.5 RE coils

Thing id be interested in trade for

9" rear housing
D 44 front

17 in beadlocks

atlas

LMK Make me a offer

Thanks JD
719-313-0005

I just have literally no time to scour CL enough. The RS5000 shocks that I've got on their now are shaking the fillings out of my teeth and are about 6" too short on the droop.

Jim if you want the front shocks Their yours just come get em should have given them to ya the other day, least I can do for you helping me shuttle parts

Also have a home brew rear bumper and rocker replacements to sell $100 for the bumper and $75 for the rockers

Btw, I'll take $1000 for the front axle

And 300 for the rear

Back