• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Bumper Recommendation

notamos

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a front bumper recommendation for my XJ.

I do *not* want:
-a winch bumper
-tube bumper
-powder coating (raw, please)

I do want:
-2" receiver that is actually usable for pulls
-Strong unibody tie-ins (like JCRs)
-D-ring tabs

I don't intend to use this for *many* vehicle pulls. Mainly for winching if I get hung up in snow and helping out w/ dead fall/animals... ;-) I keep my winch mounted inside the cargo area on a portable mount.

I looked @ JCRs Crusader but I don't like the logo that is cutout nor do I need highlift points. If it was available w/o, I'd buy it today.

Recommendations?

logans showed up to WF and we raffled off some of their stuff.

it looked nice up close. I think fore wheeler has them on his junk.

Here is one that I used for my rear swing out bumper great prices and service/quality. He only builds XJ bumpers the Crawler series is what I have but he has a cheaper line also www.roxolidtrailarmor.com . His may or may not meet your needs but the prices are the best I have found.

Patrick the owner might very well work with you to get exactly what you want, he really is a nice guy to work with. I notice the plain front bumper is $240 shipped.

Last edited:
I bought the Rigidco non-winch front bumper with the following options.

2 inch winch receiver
fog lights
driving lights
single brush guard tube

Rigidco picture page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rigid/with/4032519955/

Seems pretty tough and nice to me. Terry told me I could pick up the entire Jeep from the front bumper. After I installed it I believe him.

Back