• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE Admission to the Cherokee Crawl - March Membership Drive - 30 hour special

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
We have just over 30 hours left on the March Membership drive. We are sitting at 12 members that have renewed and/or joined. That means that there are still 43 members that HAVEN'T RENEWED...and a ton of black letter guys that post regularly.

SO as an incentive for everyone, the Chapter BOD will be raffling off One FREE Cherokee Crawl registration and t-shirt (estimated value of $40-50) to all those that went or stayed red during the month of March IF and ONLY IF we can meet our goal of 20 reds.

If you've already gone red this month, encourage your buddies to do so. If you are planning to go to the Crawl, go red before tomorrow night. A membership is cheaper than a Crawl registration...and your odds are 1 in 20 - better than the lottery....

Let's make this happen...

http://www.naxja.org/forum/payments.php

Disclaimer to all you MWC guys that might read this....it is only applicable for the SEC members...sorry....but we'll see you in Harlan, anyway!

C'mon folks!

I want a free t-shirt AND Crawl reg!

Hell...if I get chosen I will GIVE the Crawl reg away since I already planned to pay for mine anyway!

Back