• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a cop in the ditch outside the house - VIDEO!

s14unimog

NAXJA Forum User
Some how with all this snow we got (a whole 4") a local cop lost control of his FWD Impala just down from the house. Since I had my recovery gear, I figured I would snatch him out of there; the wife took some video. After that we ran down some power lines for some more fun. check it out!

Anybody else get out in the powder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbi3b9goiIU

Nice to see you "tread lightly" on those power line roads....

you were too nice, everytime i've yanked a cop out i've drug them around like a trophy..........they never seem to believe me when i say the throttle stuck :D

I'm sure she's a great girl. I just don't agree with belittling a cop for sliding off an icy road in a patrol car with no traction control.

I'd like to see anyone drive for 8-12 hours a day, some of which require aggressive driving regardless of the the sub-par conditions, without making a mistake.

:cheers:

atleast he did the right thing and pulled over to help him out.

Was expecting you to hit her as you were tearing up the ground "Drifting" aka giving the rest of us Four Wheelers who actually DO CARE about keeping outdoor access area open and available a bad name. Thanks - really good work!

Last edited:
Back