• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: ford 8.8/dana 30 4.88 gears

iroll919

NAXJA Forum User
8.8 out of either 2000 or 2001 explorer complete
setup for xj
regeared to 4.88
factory limited slip
solid diff cover
disk brakes
new brake pads
also included: wheel spacers, flange for driveshaft, u-bolts, spring plates

this is a complete 8.8 that i have had under my xj for almost 2 years now it is ready to bolt into your xj the only thing i would do would be replace or resurface the rotors

also high pinion dana 30 out of 1994 xj non disconnect axle regeared to 4.88 and matching solid diff cover nothing special about it was swapped in the same time as the 8.8

at this point the dana 30 does not include axleshafts, brake components, or steering everything from your current dana 30 would bolt right up to it if its a deal breaker we might be able to work something out

only reason i am selling is because i have to transfer to a new job in aurora and i need the xj to be a better daily driver rather than a trail rig

im also going to have some other parts for sale in the near future currently the dana 30 is still under my xj but im expecting to have it out by next monday or tuesday

im asking 1,000$ obo

please reply to [email protected]

Back