• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale 1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 $7,000 OBO

Xjman1

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Oxnard. PM me for contact info.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 – 98,500 miles, Excellent mechanical condition, body in good condition with some minor trail damage (needs some minor touch up paint if desired), an unstoppable Jeep always ready to play.

Interior
o Power Windows
o Power Door Locks
o Power Mirrors
o Kenwood AM/FM CD Stereo
o Bazooka CoAxials front and rear
o Uniden CB radio w/ magnet mount Wilson Antenna
o A/C
o Fire Extinguisher

Exterior Protection
o Tomken 2x4 Rock Rails
o Tomken Transfer case skid
o Tomken Fuel Tank skid
o ARB Brush gaurd Bumper with Warn 8000lb winch(Never used)

Suspension
o Rubicon Express Superflex 4.5” lift
 Full rear leaf packs/with HD Shackles
 OME Long Travel Shock upgrade
 Rubicon Express Track bar brace option
 MORE Steering brace
 C-Rok Frame Re-enforcement Plate
 Stainless Steel Brake Lines
 JKS Gen II Sway bar disconnects

Wheels
o 16” Mickey Thomson II’s w/4.25” BS – some trail rash on edges
o 265X75X16 BFG AT Tires (32's)

Drive train
o 4.0 HO
 Banks Torque Tube Header
 Mopar performance plug wires
o Heavy Duty Transmission Cooler
o Yukon 4.56 gears front and rear
o Detroit TruTrac gear driven limited slip in HP Reverse rotation D30
o Powertrax No Spin Locker in rear 8.25” diff w/29 spline axles
o NP231 Transfer case
 Advance Adapter Transfer Case Slip Yoke Eliminator
o Tom Woods rear driveshaft

Misc. Upgrades/options:
o Hella Driving lights on brush bar
o Hood deflector
o Tinted windows
o ARB headlight harness to ensure full voltage to headlights
o Sylvania Silverstar bulbs
o IPF headlamp assemblies
o Factory Roof rack
o Tow hitch 5,000lbs
o Turbo Muffler Cat Back Exhaust
o Rear Cargo area rubber mat liner
o Rubber deep channel floor mats
o rear wiper and defroster
o New Battery

IMGP0845.jpg

Boy did I give this one away. Stupid me. Anyone seen her and know of her condition?

Ok I have been gone a while now, so not to good at wading through the #rap.

If you had an honest answer, thanks if you really do not know, why stir the boat to an honest question? Does anyone really know where she is now?

JoJo,

It was a stupid move but I may be starting a build in the near future. The Big Arse Dodge was AWESOME for pulling a Toy hauler through deep sand but now that kids are working and in school that scene just did not pan out. Thinking the XJ was/is the best compromise for a daily driver off road machine. Luckily I still have quite a bit of my gear around still. Think I may keep this one a little smaller, 3.5" with 31's for better mileage.

Every day, it's parked in my sisters driveway.

You serious? It is not even being used?

I was hoping she did not fall the fate of the Red XJ's. I would just like to see her around once in a while and never see her in any trail run post.

No it gets used
They just don't follow NAXJA

Ok I have been gone a while now, so not to good at wading through the #rap.

If you had an honest answer, thanks if you really do not know, why stir the boat to an honest question? Does anyone really know where she is now?

JoJo,

It was a stupid move but I may be starting a build in the near future. The Big Arse Dodge was AWESOME for pulling a Toy hauler through deep sand but now that kids are working and in school that scene just did not pan out. Thinking the XJ was/is the best compromise for a daily driver off road machine. Luckily I still have quite a bit of my gear around still. Think I may keep this one a little smaller, 3.5" with 31's for better mileage.

Joe, whats goin on?

Still got the Cobra?

Karstic, Thanks for the update. You brought a tear to my eye. I am glad to see it is still on the trail and making someone and thier family happy. That XJ was built well IMO and really defined me. I look forward to building another and if I can find Chili Pepper Red one, it would be awesome.

John,

Good to hear from you. Glad to see you are still XJ'n. Do not make the mistake I did. Keep her as long as you can. They can take you to some incredible places without the use of a trailer. The Cobra went a few years ago as well. Just was not made for daily driving as the expense to maintain such a beast was not worth it in the long run. Sure was fun playing with the Exotics though. Wife now rolls and is happy as ever in her BMW. Not near the power, but those things ride on rails.

Sorry for bringing this thread up in the For Sale section but was not sure how to convert it to a general topic.

Once again Karstic I thank you for the update.

Back