• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler:D30 and chry 8 1/4 in NJ

warpigxj

Frrrrrrunkis!
since i'm swapping in a 9inch and a HP44 i'll be selling my axles, but both are still in the XJ (chry will be swap out on wensday i hope) they will be complet with brakes and sold as is

1994 HP dana 30
4:56 less than 2000 on them with a lock right. just replace one of the u-joints but axles should be replaced(groves on the seal surfaces and u's have been replaced around 3 times for both sides, i played alot in mud and sand) needs ball joints two have play not sure wich ones cheched them about 6 months(been sitting) think it will need front pads, calipers were replaced about a year ago. there is pretty bad rock rash on one of the control arm mount.(have pics of it)

1994 Chrysler 8 1/4 27 spline
4:56 less than 2000 on it with a factory limted slip. has the teraflex rear disc set-up on wich was done on it march of this year(less that 1000mi) current no leaks but the same thing axles have groves on them from the sand of the pine barrons seals where changed when regeared
pics can be taken of axles
any question ask away or PM
i do not want to ship pick-up or poss meet half way in NJ

damn i knew i forgot something. i have no clue what to sell them at?? what is the going rate for them??

p.s. just noticed the the RF axle seal is leak(the one i just changed)

i got the rear out the other night. if you PM about it, can you please pm again i cleared my box with out thinking sorry
213SPA0056-med.jpg

Back