• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler. Bought a new truck...XJ probably for sale

SanDiegoOverland

NAXJA Forum User
1992 Cherokee 195k miles, located in San diego asking around $3000.00 obo

Drivetrain:
  • 4.0L HO
  • AW4 Automatic
  • Np 231
  • Dana 30 front
  • Dana 35 rear
Modifications/general condition:
  • 4 door: power locks and windows all work fine, all glass excellent, rear defroster and wiper work well.
  • 2" lift using teraflex spacers up front, bastard XJ/XJ rear
  • Stock shocks
  • Standard class 3Tow hitch w/ aftermarket 4 pin harness
  • Logan's metal winch mount front bumper with bullbar uprights
  • Hella 500's if I get close to $3000.00. I'll take them and front winch bumper off to help with $$
  • Heater works excellent, A/C blows warm, never investigated
  • Power steering hoses new 3 years ago
  • All driveshaft u-joints including front CV, new last year. (Spicer)
  • Brakes and ABS work well (drums rear)
  • Paint was blown when I bought it so it has the best roll-on enamal paint job I could muster.
  • Rear 5 window's tint was done by a friend last year. Not perfect, but works to keep the interior much cooler.
  • New O2 sensor about 1.5 years ago
  • Cleaned out CCV and installed new crank breather hoses last year
  • New lifetime alum/plastic radiator in 2009
  • tuned up in fall 2011 (cap,rotor,plugs,wires/filters etc, etc)
  • No rust issues. Socal/Southwest car
  • Exhaust is aftermarket cherry bomb turbo (not glasspack). Recently, the baffles inside came loose and are audible. Probably just needs to be cut out and replaced. No issues other than being kinda squeeky..haha
Currently registered in Cali. Passes smog without issues. This is my daily driver 40 miles a day, never offroaded hard, but I do use the 4x4 on a regular basis on unsealed roads and on my small property in east county to do yard work. 4wd works perfect, no grinding or issues.

I'll likely be actively selling as soon as I take delivery of my new-to-me truck. 2-3 weeks tops...

If I get close to my asking of $3000.00, I have a 27 spline 8.25 with driveshaft in my garage, and a stock swingaway tire carrier that will go with the rig.

419675_2885979682612_1653774944_2469235_666128759_n.jpg

Oh, and as far as interior goes, it's pretty nice:

• Standard Grey Laredo cloth.
  • All 5 seatbelts and retractors work
  • All dashlights work
  • Turn signals, wipers, etc work fine
  • Headliner (specifically the ceiling console) has a tear in the fabric about an inch long. Actual headliner is in good shape, though.
  • Drivers/Passenger power seats work
  • Drivers seat back has a small tear near bottom, just noticed that last week, actually. About 1/2-1" long.
  • Carpet is in generally in great shape.
:cheers:
Feel free to PM me, or email me at bjohnson at semprautilities.com if you want to talk prices, or have questions.

Cheers

Back