• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 33" MTRs on Cragar V5 rims

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Okay, I made a small mention that I'll be selling my current tires and wheels in a couple of weeks.

They're 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTRs on 15x8 Cragar V5 rims with 4" of backspacing. They've only been on the Jeep for a couple of months and have maybe 500 miles on them.

They are in very good shape...for now. We'll have to see what kind of condition they're in after this weekend in Big Bear.

Not sure on the price right now. I'll have to see what they look like next week. I've got new tires and wheels coming. So it'll be about two weeks before I could sell my old ones.

So far I've gotten 3 PMs about them.

karstic
erikwylie
ocean jet

IMG_4523.jpg

-edit- Darn it...wrong forum. Hey Remi, move this to the SoCal For Sale forum please.

Last edited:
I knew someone would ask that. :)

No, actually. I want to upgrade my steering and front brakes before making the jump to 35s.

You have a PM.

Edit... Oops... I suppose I should have read the post before I stated the obvious...

Johnny,
Put me 4th in line.

One if us on the list may have to do a ridealong with ya in Big Bear to insure the protection our wheels/tires.

:D

xjohnnyc said:
I knew someone would ask that. :)

No, actually. I want to upgrade my steering and front brakes before making the jump to 35s.

so whats the plan then bud??....... some 33" boggers maybe :D

Patience Grasshopper (or is that Rockhopper)?

As soon as they get here, you guys will the first to know. It's nothing all too spectacular though. :(

So the list now is

karstic
erikwylie
ocean jet
Mr. Pottenger
HawkZero

Last edited:
That's pretty funny. Unfortunately, I have my own dibs registry.

I'm discussing price with karstic. If he passes, I'll move on to the next person.

xjohnnyc said:
Patience Grasshopper (or is that Rockhopper)?

As soon as they get here, you guys will the first to know. It's nothing all too spectacular though. :(

So the list now is

karstic
erikwylie
ocean jet
Mr. Pottenger
HawkZero
I know. I know....:gag:

ocean_jet said:
Haha... perfect... I need a 33 inch spare!

I think the list is in the wrong order though.... I got dibs!!

http://dibsregistry.net/ (April 29 2008 05:01:33 PM)

Sorry guys, it's official!! :D

If all you need is a 33" spare, I think Kevin3151 still has 3 BFG AT's left from MikeG's upgrade. They're darn near bald, but they hold air and will get you home.

markw said:
If all you need is a 33" spare, I think Kevin3151 still has 3 BFG AT's left from MikeG's upgrade. They're darn near bald, but they hold air and will get you home.

NO... I was just goofing around in that post...

I hope no one thinks I was being serious with the "dib registry"... :D

Back