• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 31" mud tires on wheels with spare

jumpnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I have 4 31x10.5x15 Remington mud brute tires on stock steel wheels with a matching spare wheel I just got from another member.

The tread depth is good on them, there is cutting on them from the previous owner running them into the fenderes! I have driven them as is up to northern Nevada and back, and then all around town now for about 6 months now with no issues.

I would like to get as close to $300 as possible so I can buy 2 more BFGs to make a set with the 2 I already have.

I will get some pics up in an hour or so, the matching spare rim has a tire on it (but its not a 31 and its trash, I just haven't had it dismounted yet) I can probably come up with one more 31 for the spare but it wouldn't be a matching tire.

Let me know if there is any interest or if the price seems too high. I am willing to take offers.

IMG_20120322_152420.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20120322_152429.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20120322_152442.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_20120322_152704.jpg
[/IMG]

a couple years ago i sold someone on here 5 of those that were brand new. 4 31s and 1 30" all for $200. but i think i gave them away at that price. i think $300 is fair. you can allways take offers. i wonder if those are the exact same set i sold.

Back