• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Uwharrie OHV Jamboree Invite for NAXJA

DRaider90

NAXJA Forum User
The 1st Annual Spring Jamboree even with rain was a big hit, and we were happy to have NAXJA and the other clubs out there supporting the goal of keeping our trails open while enjoying the festivities. With the success of the Spring Jamboree Scott Fields the event organizer has decided to do a fall event, the "1st Annual Fall Jamboree".

Clubs will not be charged for setting up just like in the spring, but we are asking for the clubs to volunteer to cover one task at the event. I know some of the clubs all ready volunteered (trying to remember if NAXJA did or not) so this may not be a surprise. For example one club in the spring at the end of the event went around an got all the trash together. Just something to help keep the event going smoothly.

Here is the flyer for the Fall Jamboree:
falluwharrieohvjamboree.jpg

As you can see there will be a bit more going on during the Fall Event. We will have the dealers out doing the UTV/ATV demos of course, ECORS will be running/sponsoring the 4x4 Games/Competitions (Blind Man games, RTI Ramp Competitions etc), there will be helicopter rides, and much more.

Thanks again to everyone here at NAXJA for their support with the volunteers and the Spring Jamboree. Hope to see you guys in October.

I'll be there once again. It was a very good turn out in the Spring, and once the rain let up it turned out to be a very nice day.

Do you have a list of things that need to be done for volunteering? I glanced at the site but didn't see one (unless I overlooked it).

Id be in as long as I dont have to do anything for school. Im always down for a URE trip with some fellow wheelers.

I'll try and be there as well.... will all depend on the heep!

On the calender... Tim and I will hold down the fort! Need to think of something unique to do this time around.

Maybe we will get a test ride of the Razr before it's wrecked this time?

On the calender... Tim and I will hold down the fort! Need to think of something unique to do this time around.

Maybe we will get a test ride of the Razr before it's wrecked this time?

We'll need to be the first ones in line then...lol. Wonder if it'll be the same group from Polaris as last time?

Sitting down at Caribou with Scott Fields the event organizer doing Jamboree planning. He says Word Class Power Sports (the Polaris dealer) will be out there again. The question will the "Taylor Swift Twins" be out there again to wreck it. As far as a list of volunteering goes its in the works as we speak. Should be posted by next week. If you guys have any ideas for the event don't forget to share!

Back