• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Everything must go basement liquidation

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going through my hoard of jeep parts and need everything gone. First come first serve make and offer. Package deals welcome for great discounts.

3 Bilstein 5100 shocks two have surface rust one looks mint but is missing a bushing no stem eye to eye. 45 bucks for all 3

Yj/tj Viking winch plate. Some surface rust. But good shape not bent. $30

97+ corner marker and blinker not cracked in good shape complete set for front $10

97+ brand new door hinges on back bare steel $40

100amp power invertor brand new never used $60

2001 power steering pump and a KNOWN GOOD steering box with pitman arm attached $60

Warn m8000 no line comes with hawse, control, and control box which is attached to a blue 01 Xj grill comes with that as well $260

Brand new never used WARN hawse for synthetic line $25

Parts np231 case all I know is the planetary gear set is good everything else is a grab bag $30

DIY track bar wth heims and frame side mount (mount for TJ) -$80

97+Xj air filter box with k&n filter $25

Throttle body with maf sensor and IAC sensor -$10

Rear husky liner mat in great shape for jeep Xj -$15

Last edited:
what are the lengths on the shocks? Rear?

Yes, they can be used as rear shock. If I remember correctly I pm'd you the lengths a while.back.and they were too long. Had them listed in the nacfest swap meet

ah ok thanks

Back