• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

emptypockets86 : About Me : MWC Director

emptypockets86

NAXJA Forum User
My name is Anthony "emptypockets86" Steineke and I'm running for the position of Director here in the MWC. I'd like to first say thank you for the nomination. I really appreciate the chance to run for a position on the MWC BOD.

A bit about myself. I live in Rockford, IL and I work at an independent repair shop as a service manager.

I got my first XJ in 2010 as a daily driver. Shortly after that I read the article about Winterfest oh Ten in Four Wheeler and things kind of snowballed from there.

I've attended Winterfest since 2011 and plan to continue to attend as long as I'm breathing. I have yet to attend a Redbird OHV cleanup, either because of my junk being broken or just not being able to make it out due to other obligations.

For Winterfest 2014, I was part of the Sponsorship Coordination Team and headed up the Tech Inspection Crew. Afterwards, I contacted all of our supporting sponsors via email and their Facebook pages to thank them for their continued support. I'm looking forward to helping again this year to make our 15th anniversary the best Winterfest yet and to continue strengthening our ties with our sponsors.

I hope to continue to help our chapter grow and I hope y'all will give me the chance. Let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

We were best buds on High School. I haven't seen him since the summer of 85. He like bed north of Lake Summerset.

Directors always get the grunt work. Work that know one publicly thanks you for and it really sucks, like calling for donations, finding sponsors and vacuuming the floor at the VFW while everyone else is at the campground. Are you prepared to do this?

We were best buds on High School. I haven't seen him since the summer of 85. He like bed north of Lake Summerset.

Directors always get the grunt work. Work that know one publicly thanks you for and it really sucks, like calling for donations, finding sponsors and vacuuming the floor at the VFW while everyone else is at the campground. Are you prepared to do this?

My thank you would be seeing our chapter continue to grow, to continue to bring people into the sport, and to continue our support of land use issues. I really care about this club and I care deeply about our sport. My satisfaction comes from our success as a whole, not my ego. So yes, I'm fully prepared to face these challenges.

Back