• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doubler, AX-15, and Iroks For Sale

DutchVDub

NAXJA Forum User
Selling off some parts from my crawler in preperation for the next round of mods. They are off of a 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ.

AX-15 5spd manual transmission. Approx. 100,000 miles, shifts great and hasn't given me any issues. 23-spline output. 200$ OBO

NP231 "Box4Rocks" doubler / crawlbox. The 231 I used to make the crawlbox was the stock one from my YJ so it had approx 100,000 miles on it. The kit itself was purchased about a year ago and has only been used this season. It has maybe 500 trail miles on it. 23-spline inputs and outputs. I am selling just the crawlbox for 500$ OBO (thats what just the kit costs so it saves you shipping, cutting/welding your t-case, and it allows you to sell off your t-case to recoup funds)
*I would be willing to trade my 231/D300 doubler set complete for a non-flipped D300 w/ 4:1 conversion already done*

Used clutch/flywheel off the same vehicle. Nothing special but it works well andd never slipped. 50$

39.5x13.5 R20 Iroks on 20x9 Aluminum rims 8x6.5" bolt pattern. I have 4 rims/tires. 2 of the tires are just over 1/2 tread and the other 2 are 1/4 tread. They worked well enough for me but I'm going bigger. I'm asking 600$ for these.

Call/Text me at 720-891-6603 and as always all prices are "or best offer"

Thanks,
Richard

Pics in my Craigslist add:
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2617132136.html

Last edited:
I'd love to do that, but then I'd be screwing myself. Besides, until it sells and I can get the 4:1 kit I'm going to run the doubler.

Back