• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do you ever have one of those weekends?

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I'm ready to sell every Jeep I own. Between wiring issues and non-working A/C compressor clutch in the Grand to a water pump install in my mother-in-laws XJ that became the most frustrating job ever, I'm ready to buy two new cars and tell mom in law to do the same, and get out of Jeeps. Of course it's hotter than Hades and summer really hasn't started. And the best part is I never touched my XJ to get it ready for Harlan.

Thanks for listening.

I own a Subaru now and it works every day.

The LJ is at the body shop. The entire drive train has been replaced, twice.

The MJ starts and drives terribly, but it needs an electronics overhaul.

Even if I wished to sell both of them I could not due to title issues.

I'm ready to sell every Jeep I own. Between wiring issues and non-working A/C compressor clutch in the Grand to a water pump install in my mother-in-laws XJ that became the most frustrating job ever, I'm ready to buy two new cars and tell mom in law to do the same, and get out of Jeeps. Of course it's hotter than Hades and summer really hasn't started. And the best part is I never touched my XJ to get it ready for Harlan.

Thanks for listening.
I understand. But no. That is all. :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I took my lunch break to get parts for the Grand. Man, it's hot out there. Sweat dripping everywhere and my shirt is drenched. Ugh.....

On the good side, I think I may have the parts I need.

I'm an engineer in three fields and have worked on some of the most sophisticated products in the world over the last 45 years, but my claim to fame is keeping vehicles running for 4 women in the household.:D

Yeah Tom, because when mama is sweating, she ain't happy.

I'm thinking Alaska might be good right now.

Yeah Tom, because when mama is sweating, she ain't happy.

I'm thinking Alaska might be good right now.

doesnt have to be that far. the seasons around here make you appreciate the weather change. when its below zero, it makes you appreciate the warm weather and when its too hot to do anything outside it makes you appreciate the cold weather.

I'll take hot and humid over cold and frozen any day.

But that might be because my blood is becoming thin in my old age :D

I'll take hot and humid over cold and frozen any day.

But that might be because my blood is becoming thin in my old age :D

Yeah, but you are skinny. I'm a big dude and big guys sweat.....a lot.

I've lived in Florida for almost 35 years.

A lot of my family lives in St Louis...they say "it does get to 100* a lot in the summer here"...then I remind them yeah...it does...but our summer in FL is TWICE as long!

That's the one thing I LOVED most of being in San Francisco...never got over 72* the whole time we were there and I even had to put a jacket on at one point.

You know you sweat a lot when during a golf tournament you down 2+ gallons of water and don't pee.

I kill for a snow day!

I feel your pain. As much as I HATE ZJ's, I bought one for parts. Supposedly a "great rebuilt 4.0 in it!" When I went to pick it up it looked like it had been flogged within an inch of its life and left for dead. Red flag #1. When we started it up the exhaust was so loud I could barely hear anything. Red flag #2. The interior and complete underside was covered in mud. Red flag #3. So what did I do? I bought it of course! When I got it home I could finally tune the exhaust noise out and hear the engine....which has an awesome case of piston slap. Go figure. I said once before that no ZJ will ever grace my property again unless it's being parted out. I will now officially recant that statement and just leave it at "no ZJ will ever grace my property again...for ANY reason" :D

Back