• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Rebuild needed Palm Desert Area

blakesgst

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys, new member but I have been browsing the forums off and on over the last few years. The front diff in my 2k grand Cherokee has started whining pretty bad. I am new to the desert area and was hoping someone could point me to a reasonably priced shop or maybe someone looking for a side job?

Thanks,

Blake

Email works best, but let me know if Yorba Linda is to far for you. about 5-550 total in the jeep to replace the gears, all bearings, and all labor out the door.

As mentioned above, unless you HAVE to stay in the valley...

Check you PM...

Curt

Email works best, but let me know if Yorba Linda is to far for you. about 5-550 total in the jeep to replace the gears, all bearings, and all labor out the door.
How's it going? I have an 01 xj with Dana 44 rear, wanted to lock the rear, if I supplied the locker what would labor etc cost me? My names max btw, I just ran across your post and figured I'd send a message your way. Thanks

Just posting on this to see if anyone has hear from RWKHaus.

Been trying to contact him to get an axle done asap, but wasn't sure if he is MIA or just ignoring me, ha!

OP can you post up if you got the gears done?

Sorry but it was a weekend :) And I was enjoying my time.

Best thing to do is call or email.
714-875-2414
[email protected]

Back