• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deaver G9 4.5" XJ leaves - 500$ obo

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Deaver G9s. bolt right up to an XJ. supposed to net about 4.5" on a XJ, but that depends on weight of your rig , shackle setup, drop boxes, etc

2 runs on them, one to slick rock, one to rubicon. basically brand new.
these are some awesome leaves.

I ended up building bastard packs using MJ mains, MJ second leaves, 3" long AAL, 2" short AALs, and whatever was in the pack before, and a cut down overload leaf, I am at about 8.5" total lift in the rear using the dirty method to measure.

Jon, I'm still interested in these like I mentioned when I grabbed the bumper for Jeremy. Are they already off your rig? I know you were talking bout it bein a while before you got abound to the swap

they are off. spudly is probably coming by within the next week or two to grab them, unless I someone shows up with 500$ cash before then. At over 50% off from a set of shipped Deavers, I have no intentions of holding these any longer than I have to.

cant blame you. I probably wont be able to get them due to finances. GLWS

leaves are sold and gone. thanks everyone. someone got some killer leaves

Back