• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Daystar bushings, OE shackles, backing plates, lots of other parts

Outlander560

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everybody trying to organize and clean out the shop. Prices are all negotiable and willing to ship everything upon buyers item. Paypal would be the best bet for orders, but willing to meet up if you want located in 12533 but I'm driving south in the 10532 area so i can meet people there as well. ANYWAY here is what's forsale.

Front drive shaft off of a 96 auto xj slip yokes in good shape as well as the double cardan is OK does need the u-joint at axle end asking $25

Vacuum actuated Heater control valve off of a 96 4.0L functions properly no cracks about 3 months old. $10

8.25 drum brake backing plates with wheel cylinders comes with pads, springs and e-brake cables shoes could use replacing but not awful for 97+ xjs no rust in great shape $30

97+ master window switch window lock doesnt seem to work but the rest of the buttons do FREE

Off of a 01 xj headlight switch contacts are in great shape $10

Also off an 01 is the cigarette lighter and 12 volt outlet WITH bezel. No cracks but the 12v outlet is missing its cap and the 3rd slot for xjs with fog lights was dremeled out for off-road lights. Clips for wiper and rear window defrost are intact and fine..no cracks on bezel. Color is gray asking $8

Rear xj shackles from team cherokee asking $20 good shape

Front D30 CAD passenger side shafts come with shift collar as well $10

Driver side D30 shaft could use u-joint $10

U-bolts for rear axle come with nuts and lock washers $5

Full size spare xj tire cover TAN for in the trunk no rips $5

96 xj grey kicker panel plastic passenger and driver side goes around the cabin fuse panel and the hood release $10 no cracks

97+ rear bumper end caps in gloss black no cracks $15

np231 main shaft with outer housing and boot good for hack-n-tap $30

DAYSTAR 84-93 MJ and 84-01 XJ 2&4WD rear spring and shackle POLY bushing Kit comes with:

2 main eye leaf bushings the sleeves have holes so you can insert a bolt with a grease fitting to lub the bushings

2 shackle bushings

1 rear leaf spring eye bushing (where the shackle attaches to the leaf spring)

The two poly bushings for the front leaf alone are 47.99 on quadratec

I dont need them or any of the other bushings, for the whole set minus the one rear leaf spring eye bushing that was used so instead of 2 of those you only have 1- $35

Clayton 7* shims-$15

Willing to take trade offers if you have anything, paypal for orders needing to be shipped. Taking offers on any item. Please P.M. me if you have any interest

bushings and shackles are sold

clayton shims are pending payment

master swithc is gone

New FORSALE ITEMS

D30 knuckles driver and passenger side, some scaling from rust but good shape brake pad contacts are in fine shape no deep scoring $30

96 xj gray complete center console with cup holder (aftermarket) comes with everything except the center bezel that was cracked a while ago, if you want the bezel you can have it but at no extra cost.. the center console comes with e-brake handle and ratcheting mount. Asking $50 for the whole thing comes with screws as well and 4x4 indicator

PMed

BAH! Here I am waiting for a window switch and I didn't even send the payment.... Nice.

I just sent the paypal clams, Let me know if bmpweXJ beats me to it, you can always send my payment back. Consider the extra $2.50 interest lol.

i caught it before i pm'd him...Dan I will package it up and send it out monday....appreciate the extra mula lol

edit: Master Switch gone...everything else still forsale

Back