• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dairy Hut

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
Wow, that is the station I go to a lot to get gas. Never been to the Dairy Hut though.

The group of folks around here that wheel Harlan frequently never stop talking about the Dairy Hut.

Everyone I know in NC and SC that wheels Harlan stays in Everts.

If you haven't been to the Dairy Hut you have been missing out!!!

I doubt it. I eat food that is healthy and that place is far form that I'm sure!

Sounds like you are missing out on more than just the Dairy Hut!! lol

Nope not at all! Eat healthy drink craft beer..... when you get my age you have to pick and choose or weigh 200+ pounds! After loosing 45 pounds I'll choose the healthy way from now on!

Nope not at all! Eat healthy drink craft beer..... when you get my age you have to pick and choose or weigh 200+ pounds! After loosing 45 pounds I'll choose the healthy way from now on!

Just giving ya a hard time. If your into greasy food and funnel fries that's the place to eat if you're at Harlan!

Just giving ya a hard time. If your into greasy food and funnel fries that's the place to eat if you're at Harlan!

Yea sir! I like Hummus and carrots!

If you haven't been to the Dairy Hut you have been missing out!!!

Looks like we'll all be missing out this year!

Back