• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawling for Reid AOP March 14th

94xjsport94

NAXJA Forum User
My friend has set up what has turned out to be a pretty big charity ride for his nephew who was born with a very rare skin disease, EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA.

Reid was born with the disease and has spent his whole life in the hospital, I honestly don't think he has left a hospital for more than 1 day in the last few months since he was born. My club has turned this in to a big event and the sponsorships and donations have been rolling in. Raceline is doing buy 2 get 2 wheels free on any wheel, spydertrax spacers, shocks from rancho, Poison Spyder gift certs, gift certs to several online vendors, gear set gift certs, and all kinds of crazy values. All the proceeds and donations go straight to Reid and his medical expenses.

Here is a link to the FB page for those FB'ers:
https://www.facebook.com/crawlingforreid

March 13-15th at Adventure Offroad Park in TN. I'll be there with my rig doing a shake down run for the first time. Come out if you can and don't let me be the only unibody!!

I trying to get my XJ done in time so we will see.
I know several friends in the Jeeps and Wrenches club that are going but not sure of the XJ friends as of now.
Im sure you will not be the only XJ!

Back