• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congrats

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
You made it. Now we have to get to work for a thankless/payless job. I spoke with quite a few pf the guys today. With Rockfest typically at the end of march we have approx 2.5 months to plan out national event. YAY!

Also fellas When will you be hosting your event and what will it be. i.e. a members run, a newb run, a tech day, a large M&G? If possible I would like to have at minimum, what and where by the end of this month Jan 2011. So I can present an official thread sticky.

I know Yeager is doing a Snow Rum this month. Rockfest typically at the end of March. AZXJ payette run is going to be the last weekend of April. I will host a large camping M&G at Butcher Jones in June. Wheeling is pretty much shut down until the end of September. I need to hear from Stewie and POSJ on when they will be hosting their event.

FWIW I plan on hosting a Phoenix holiday party at my place sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not sure on an exact date...

Any input or ideas?

Congrats fellas.:kissyou:

Thanks for the congrats! I wish I could have made it to the meeting. I asked both you and crash to let me know when wheeling would be about done so that I could head out there for it. I would love to hear some of the ideas from the other members and some users.

For my event, I would like to plan a very family friendly run (encouraging people to bring their kids & spouse/significant other with them on a run. It would be more of an easy run so that wives/gf's that are not to secure in wheeling (even riding shotgun) could feel at ease about it. I would like it to be in the fall- date and location TBD.

I'm thinking I'll host my run sometime in mid-late October. Maybe even a Halloween weekend run or something like that. I may have trouble making RF since my wife is due in the second week of April. I'll plan on going as of right now but if anything comes up with the pregnancy I will have to make that my priority. Does Oct work for you John?

As you know My first run will be in three weeks to CK for a snow run. I would also like to get a MandG together and have a few other ideas as welll.

Anybody care if I start a thread just to inform the chapter of what topics are being dicussed. That way people know what we are talking about and don't think we are sitting idle?

Did you read what he said? I sent him a PM asking for his brothers number and haven't received a reply. He said somewhere around $10 for the cheap version that isn't as durable and the 5 color would be a bit more expensive but did not list a price.

I'm torn, I've got three fire dept. shirts that are cracking because they are cheap. But I don't think as many would sell at $20+.

I locked the thread to keep that from happening again. Before you post on the BOD update thread. Run it by the BOD in form of a poll approving. I like the idea of the thread. We should put together SOP's for the BOD as a whole to keep us all more linear. Everything is all good. I just want us all on the same page.

Back