• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleghorn

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
I know its supposed to rain later this week, but I just bought a new Ram Power Wagon and want to test it out a little. I have never been up Cleghorn and wondered if anyone wants to try it with me?

I've got 37" BFG mud terrains, locked f/r and a winch.

Or any other suggestions for a close trail? It would have to be Friday afternoon, the only time I have off.

It was already washed out badly a month ago. I laid mine on its side and dragged it a ways....when you see a rock that says turn around, you may want to if you like the left side of your new truck.

I've only been there once. The good thing is that every obstacle trail has a fire road bypass. The bad thing is that fire roads are boring. I left with scratches all over from the brush and some rocker rash, and that was with my slim XJ and nothing washed out; I'd avoid it with a brand new Power Wagon.

Back