• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee parts

dsdtdemon

NAXJA Forum User
I've decided to sell of some of the remaining parts from my cherokee, may she rest in piece.

TNT Customs belly pan w/ transfer case skid. - $200

JCR Defender front bumper w/ unibody tie-in brackets - $300

Dana 44 stock Cherokee rear axle - $300

NP242 transfer case - $60

5X Goodyear DuraTracs, 33x12.50r15 on Cragar Soft 8 15X8; 5X4.5 lug, 4"bs
Tires are nearly new (less than 2.5k miles); one has a small cut in the middle of the tread from front fender rub. - $800

Muffler and cat (and the rest of the exhaust up to the header)- $100.

Gas tank - make an offer

I also have a D35 with the factory LS, but no brakes. Beer or goodwill. Even if you just want to take the shafts as spares.

What year are the tcase and d35 out of? Basically, what spline input is the 242? And, D35 c clip or not?

Everything included with the TNT skid? Condition?
The skid is great condition. It's used but I never installed it. (Didn't realize it was was the 231 version). No bends or dents, I don't even think there's damage to the coating. I'll post pictures later. I know I have the cross member and t-case plate, I might have to do some digging to see if I can find the hardware. ($150 if I can't?)

What year are the tcase and d35 out of? Basically, what spline input is the 242? And, D35 c clip or not?
All out of a '91 HO, (so 23 spline?). The D35 is a c-clip

Ok, my memory was off a bit, obviously some scrapes and minor surface rust. No dents or dings though.
20150523_114827.jpg

Did the skids sell? If not do you have the hardware for them?

Back